Đinh Lê Huyền Trang
Human Resource Business Partner tại Navigos Group
Giới thiệu bản thân
Creative and innovative thinker with effective human resources management and goal setting abilities combined with the leadership, communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills. Self-motivated with the ability to excel in a fast-paced environment; communicate effectively at all levels; adapt readily to new challenges. I want to pursue a growth oriented career with a progressive company that provides a scope to apply my knowledge and skills that would help me contribute my best to the organization.
Kinh nghiệm làm việc
Human Resource Business Partner
o The role now requires active involvement in all pre-planning work, which includes how they are being executed, the impact they will have on the business, what is the expected outcome and how can those successes be measured
o Ensuring the HR strategy is aligned with business strategy
o Together with business leaders to create suitable engagement activities to build up a happy and efficient working environment.
o Close liaison with business leaders to deliver customized and forward-looking solutions, programs, and policies to tackle issues faced by the company, especially for recruitment and retention.
o Act as the performance improvement driver to influence positive changes in the business environment
o Designing cross-functional development programs in co-operation with Training Manager
o Together with business leaders to build a career path and training roadmap to build up talents in the company.
o Developing a succession plan and manage the performance management cycle for stakeholders.
o Work with stakeholders on developing a plan to hire the right people with the skills needed specifically for a job opening in that area.
o Understand and listing the specific job duties as well as the goals a manager has for each position.
o Manage complex and difficult projects and take a consultative approach and act as a key advisor to the leadership team
o Serves as a consultant to the management on HR related issues
o Acting as an independent advisor for employees in tough situations
o Interact directly with employees. Care and listen to employee’s voices, sharing their concept, advise them if necessary.
o Building listening platform and method, to make sure all employees are cared and listened.
o Be the neutral party to solve out any relationship issue.
o Selling HR Projects & Initiatives to stakeholders and getting them buy-in.
o Keeping HR Processes in full compliance with the legal and regulatory (internal, external) framework.06/2018 - Hiện tại
● Responsible for delivering high-quality service to clients and candidates;
● Work with client companies, find out about their business, their culture, their current and future recruitment needs
● Attract quality candidates through preparing job descriptions/postings, screening and shortlisting applicants; as well as by networking, headhunting, and through referrals;
● Screen and interview candidates in accordance with company standards
● Organize interviews for the candidate as requested by the client;
● Ensure the recruitment speed and results of the assigned vacancies are efficient to turn around time and candidate’s qualifications;
● Provide advice to both clients and candidates on salary, training, and career progression;
● Review recruitment policies to ensure the effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programs;
5 continuos quarters over the target
Already helped major retailers hire qualified senior employees such as Human Resources Director, Operation Manager, Marketing Manager, Brand Manager, Marketing Manager...09/2016 - 05/2018
Business Development Executive
Dates EmployedMay 2014 – Jul 2016
Employment Duration2 yrs 3 mos
Location130 Suong Nguyet Anh, Dist 1, Ho Chi Minh City
● Developing relationships across targeted accounts.
● Managing all sales related aspects for allocated accounts.
● Identifying new sales and marketing opportunities.
● Devising unique strategies and techniques to achieve the sales targets.
● Upsell premium services to maximize revenue opportunities.
● Training, mentoring and coaching new comers.
● Being the second-in-charge of Team Leader. Main duties:
○ Responsibility for assisting in the supervision of the entire team in an efficient and professional manner.
○ Playing the role of the Team Leader confidently in their absence to achieve operational goals and standards.
○ Monthly meeting with Team Leader to overview strategic account planning, business development, sales forecasting, marketing, training and hiring.
● Leading a small team in the 1H 2016 as a career challenge. Main duties:
○ Motivating and inspiring team members.
○ Providing team leadership and coaching.
○ Communicating team status, task accomplishment, and direction.
○ Focus the team to reach the individual and team goal.
● Being the leader of Spirit Committee team to organize company events, department events and power employee engagement in Sales Department and organization.
● Best Sales Of The Month in November 2014.
● Best Sales Of The Month in March, 2015.
● You’re No.1 Contest Winner in March, 2015.
● You’re No.1 Contest Winner in May, 2015.
● Spirit Award in May 2015.
● Workshop Contest Winner in Quarter 2 2015.
● Highest Commission in June, 2015.
● Oversea Contest Winner in 1H, 2015.
● Consistent Performance 23 months over target.
● Best of Spirit Committee in March, 2016.05/2014 - 01/2016
Sales Marketing Executive
BAT Media03/2012 - 04/2014
Quá trình học tập
The Saigon International University
Bachelor of Business Administration
Kỹ năng & chứng chỉ