BCG VIETNAM Tuyển Dụng Case Team Assistant Full-time
Boston Consulting Group (BCG) is a global management consulting firm.
BCG Vietnam is looking for 3 talented full-time assistants to join our disruptive Digital Transformation Project for a bank in Hanoi. This is an opportunity to have first-hand experience on day-to-day activities in a top-quality management consulting project, to receive training and guidance from a group of highly talented individuals including local working teams and top international experts.
The main scope of work
- Conduct secondary research, perform site visits, as well as support customer and employee interview/surveys (if required)
- In charge of meeting notes, recap, support materials translation (including live translation during working-team-level team meetings/belief audit interviews if required)
- Support to coordinate teams’ logistics and internal activities
- Scope of work and level of responsibility can be expanded as the candidate skillset improved throughout the project
First contract duration: 3 months (high potential to extend if qualified), starting as soon as possible
Compensation: Highly competitive
- Recent graduate with high willingness to learn, especially those who are interested in going into consulting
- Knowledge of the banking sector, human-centered design, LEAN operations, or data analytics is a plus
For application: please send your CV to email: email@example.com