British American Tobacco Tuyển Dụng Nhân Viên Supply Chain Planning (6 Month Temporary) Full-time
About British American Tobacco
British American Tobacco (BAT) started its operation in Vietnam in October 1994. Today, BAT is one of the most successful international businesses in Vietnam. BAT also holds the "Global Top Employer" Award recognized by Top Employers Institute to honor companies that have the best global HR strategy.
Careers at British American Tobacco
Leading the tobacco industry for over a century doesn’t just happen. The commitment we’ve given to understanding and serving adults who choose to smoke over the years makes our story one that we’re exceptionally proud of.
What we offer is an inimitable working environment, where your progress is limited only by your commitment to progressing. Our culture is fearless, curious and global – wherever you join us, you’ll meet people who are willing to take their ideas further, create opportunities for themselves and help continue our story.
Our industry is controversial, which presents challenges, as well as unique opportunities. At BAT, you’ll work for brands in 180 markets worldwide, push your skills, and develop into an expert in your field. For the right person, it’s the perfect place to forge a truly exceptional, global career.
I/ Job Description
- Responsible for all Admin works related to wrapping material orders for Licensed Manufacturers and Finish goods orders from Main distributors to the factory.
- Order for Licensed Manufacturers: support materials order process (component pricing, sales contracts, shipment plan, follow up LCs with all License factories, etc...).
- Support to monitoring material shipment schedule from BATMS to Licensed Manufacturers to ensure the materials delivered to Licensed Manufacturers on time in full.
- Finish goods orders from Main distributors to the factory: support daily Finished goods sale process (update Sale plan to distributors, factory and transportation company, get Purchase order approval then update to factory and relevant functions).
- Support to monitoring Finished goods sale plan from the factory to Distributors to ensure on time in full delivery, also update and tracking Conformance to plan of all Distributors based on sale plan target.
- Support on reconcile monthly Stock report for all SKUs under license factories to highlight deviations if any.
- Providing administrative support to team of ad hoc requests if any.
- Maintain good relationship with team, manufacturing, distributors and cross functions: finance, marketing, procurement… teams through integrated plans that are adequately understood & supported to attain Company and Supply Chain objectives.
- Ensure good relationships with key external customers and suppliers to drive opportunities for improvement to processes & service in a collaborative manner. - Other duties will be assigned by Line Manager.
II/ Job Requirements:
- Minimum 1 year experience in Logistics and Planning or related experience
- English: an upper – intermediate level of written and verbal communication skills
- English is necessary for both internal and external communication
- Computer skills: good command of Excel, Word, Power Point is an advantage
- Demonstrates maturity, good analytical skill and ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Proactive and able to exercise good judgement as well as work independently
- A degree in Foreign Trade / Economics is an advantage.
Working Time: 9:00 - 18:00, Mon to Fri
Working Location: mPlaza Building, 39 Le Duan, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, HCMC
How to apply: The candidate who is interested in the recently vacant position at BAT Vietnam please send CV to email address minh_tu_do_External@bat.com with title [SCO - 0522] Full Name