Cargill Tuyển Dụng HR Support Representative Full-time
Cargill is a leading American argibusiness multinational company specializing in the production of agricultural products. Cargill presents in more than 70 countries around the world with 155,000 employees. Cargill’s presence in Vietnam began when we set up our first representative offices in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City in February 1995. Cargill Vietnam Limited was established in October 1995. Today, Cargill has 11 factories and employs more than 1,500 employees working at many sites across the country.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The HR Support Representative provides first step of Human Resources support for all employees in the country. Resolve first step issues or assign complex transactions and identified HR areas to next round contacts – within Cargill or 3rd party vendor. We seek a professional who will ensure efficient service center operations, technology and transactions.
- Resolves client issues, concerns and inquiries through RemedyForce, HR system, phone and email regarding HR processes and policy.
- Works in order to meet expected service levels and business performance goals by providing the needed information.
- Accesses point solutions to complete client inquiries and transactions.
- Assigns complex transactions to HR professional team for resolution or contact with third party vendors as appropriate.
- Escalates client service issues to lead, supervisor or manager as necessary.
- Participates in scheduled and ad hoc training in order to improve policy and process acumen.
- Develops understanding of HR Service Center operations, Cargill organization, support the team with administration tasks or assigned projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
WORKING LOCATION: Mapletree Business Center, 1060 Nguyen Van Linh (near Vivo City), Tan Phong ward, district 7, Ho Chi Minh City (Company provide shuttle bus from district 1 to company in district 7)
- University graduate, at least 1 - 2 years working experience in HR Admin
- Able to work full-time in 8 months and start to work as soon as possible
- Experience in a customer service-related position is preferable
- Ability to prioritize workload, work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to accurately collect information in order to understand and assess the clients’ needs and situation
- Ability to secure and maintain confidential information
- Good at telephone manner with clear, concise and professional communication skills
- Teamwork, strong attention to detail
- Computer literate with knowledge of common office productivity software (especially Excel) and the ability to learn customer service software applications
- Attractive base salary, phone & meal allowance
- Bao Viet Insurance for employee and 3 family members
- Company’s event/anniversary gifts
- Company shuttle bus from district 1 to company in district 7
- Unique opportunity to work for an American leading multinational agribusiness company
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this position, please do not hesitate to send your CV to email: Nguyenxuannhi_Phan@Cargill.com with subject “[Cargill-0921] – HR Support Representative – Full name”