Ernst & Young Tuyển Dụng Business Development
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Your key responsibilities
- Work with Partners and other executives to plan and execute audit, tax, or other consulting engagements involving Mandarin speaking clients.
- Work with the Partners and executives to manage Chinese client accounts including managing client’s relationship, requirements, meetings etc.
- Work with the Partners and executives to develop and execute business development strategies for the Mandarin market.
To qualify for the role you must have
- Fluent spoken and written Mandarin and ability to document work paper in English
- Knowledge or background of accounting and auditing
- One years to five years or above of accounting work experience with Chinese companies
- Relevant qualification in Finance, Economics, Accounting or Marketing with one of the relevant majors preferred
- MBA, ACCA ,CPA or equivalent designation would be added advantage
What working at EY offers
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.