Ernst & Young Tuyển Dụng Staff Audit – Financial Service Organizations
What if your career could have a lasting impact on you, and on the world?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
As a member of the Assurance team, you'll make a technical contribution to audit engagements and internal projects. You'll actively establish internal and external relationships, and identify and escalate potential business opportunities for Ernst & Young on existing engagements. With a clear focus on anticipating and identifying risks, you'll escalate issues as appropriate. You'll confirm that the work delivered to clients is of high quality and is reviewed by the next-level reviewer.
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- Vietnamese citizen
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good at MS office applications (Word, Excel and Power Point)
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Auditing/Finance/Economics/Taxation/Law with strong academic credentials
- Strong analytical, teamwork and organizational skills.
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm in the performance of responsibilities.
- Foreign language proficiency is a plus: Mandarin, Japanese, English, etc.
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
- Activity participate and contribute in client engagements and execute the work plan
- Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with clients
- Build strong internal relationships within EY Audit and across other services
What you can expect
- Only shortlisted applicants will be invited to attend evaluation rounds. Please check your email regularly for updates. As the opportunity is limited, early application is an advantage.
- Only online application to recruitment system will be considered.
You are required to include:
- Most updated resume
- A cover letter
- Academic transcripts (secondary & tertiary),
- Certificates, testimonials and other relevant supporting documents with your application to be considered.