Ernst & Young Tuyển Dụng Staff/Intern – Tax Advisory Services
What if your career could have a lasting impact on you, and on the world?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
Our tax practice revolves around helping our clients effectively manage their tax obligations proactively and responsibly. As part of a global team of 35,000 tax professionals in 150 countries, you will advise clients on planning, compliance and reporting wherever the client has needs. Our unwavering commitment to quality service and our technical networks enable you to help clients reduce inefficiencies, mitigate risk and improve opportunities within their tax functions. Groups within Tax include Business Tax Services, Global Compliance and Reporting, Human Capital, Indirect Tax Services, International and Transaction Tax Services – HCMC Office.
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- Vietnamese citizen
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good at MS office applications (Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Excellent verbal and written Chinese and English skills
- A degree in Accounting, Finance, Foreign Trade, Commerce, Business, Banking with good marks for technical subjects
- Preferably 1 year of relevant experience for Staff. Have experience working for Big4 auditing firms is an advantage.
- Fluency in accounting/ auditing is an advantage
- Sound computer literacy (MS Excel, Word and Power Point essential
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Detail oriented and possess initiative
- Positive work attitude, team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Resourceful and analytical, reasearching skill
What’s in it for you
- Participate in business tax advisory and compliance engagements
- Participate in transaction tax engagements
- Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating managers and above on progress
- Assist in preparing reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel
- Build strong internal relationships within the business tax team and across other services
- Mentoring/coaching and assist junior team members to reach their full potential.
- Managing client expectations, deadlines and deliverables.
- Developing effective relationships with clients and key contacts.
- Keeping abreast of professional development and regularly expand technical competence'
What you can expect
- Only shortlisted applicants will be invited to attend evaluation rounds. Please check your email regularly for updates. As the opportunity is limited, early application is an advantage.
- Only online application to recruitment system will be considered.
You are required to include:
- Most updated resume
- A cover letter
- Academic transcripts (secondary & tertiary),
- Certificates, testimonials and other relevant supporting documents with your application to be considered.