Glints Vietnam Tuyển Dụng Thực Tập Sinh Talent Hunt
Glints is an online talent recruitment and career discovery platform with an enduring purpose of contributing to a world where people and organisations can realize their human potential.
Our tech-enabled approach to recruitment and career discovery connects more than 1.5 million candidates to their next dream opportunities, has supported more than 30,000 companies in finding top talents, doubled recruiter efficiency, and has raised more than US$30M+ from best venture investors in Asia to-date. Our agility and firm hold on our core purpose and values has allowed us to remain resilient and thrive through tumultuous times.
We are proud to be recognized by LinkedIn as one of the Top 10 Startups in Singapore in 2020.
Your Day-to-day tasks
Daily tasks (80%)
- Identify and evaluate potential candidates for Glints VIP program
- Approach and acquire new candidates to join Glints VIP program
- Grow your network of talents on Linkedin by understanding Linkedin search algorithm and making connections
- Learn to evaluate candidates based on their profile and understand their career needs
- Interact with Glints tech platform to support the candidates on their lifecycle with Glints VIP program
Occasional tasks (20%)
- Assisting some tasks of the Recruitment team;
- Assisting the ongoing marketing project as directed by Marketing Lead;
- Any related tasks that are required by Line Manager.
Who We Are Looking For
- Currently in 4th year of university with available schedule (Internship period)
- Available for 3 months internship (full-time talents prefered);
- Professional experience in a startup company is a plus!
- Sourcing skill is a must;
- Good at interpersonal & persuasion skills
- Problem-solving skill for all upcoming issues;
- Good at Data-driven & Critical Thinking skills for your report;
- Require written and spoken skills in English and Vietnamese.
- Growth mindset to accept your failures & improve your professional working
- Result-oriented, good discipline when it comes to working
- Active learning to achieve your KPI
- Fast-learner, willing to adapt to business changes
- Hardworking, persistent and willing to take on challenges
- Comfortable with KPI and target.
What You Will Get
- Commission and performance bonus.
- Flexible working hours.
- Work in an international exposure with diverse backgrounds and youthful environment.
Somethings You'll Learn And Do
- Have the opportunity to be a full-time employee of Glints due to outstanding performance.
- Develop a strong resource of connections to work in the HR industry.
- Develop a strong mindset of sales, achievements.
- Be a resilient individual with solid skills in sales. You will be confident to take on any challenge, adapt to any business changes.
Since we’ve started, we’ve had a clear mission: realizing human potential. We empower people to build their dreams by helping them hire the right people. Also, we help people join the right rocketship that will improve their lives. We have impacted many lives but there’s still plenty to do and we can’t do it alone. Learn more about us here
If you are interested in the position, please kindly send your English CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title "THI - Full name" in the email subject.