Guardian Việt Nam Tuyển Dụng Thực Tập Sinh Marketing Full-time
Guardian is committed to bringing customers a wide variety of genuine and high quality products from leading manufacturers in Vietnam and around the world. Our main categories include facial care, cosmetics, skincare, personal care, health care and pharmacy products at selected stores. We are also famous for a wide range of private label products which are loved by millions of consumers in Asia. Our offer is tailor made to help you live a more healthy and beautiful life. In addition, our well-trained and friendly staff and modern store concept will enhance customers shopping experience to the next level.
-Our first store in Viet Nam was opened in September 2011 and as of October 2018 we have more than 100 stores in Ho Chi Minh City, Vung Tau, Bien Hoa, Danang and Ha Noi. We are continuously expanding our network in Vietnam to make it more convenient for customers.
This intern plays a specialized, individual contribution role as part of the Marketing Team. Through digital and online techniques and analysis, the MKT Intern (Digital) will pursue specific goals to learn and practice in Digital, specialized in branded content integration.
- Help Marketing Manager and Digital Executive to consolidate, manage social contents and create idea for Guardian branded content on Facebook fanpage, Instagram, Tiktok,…
- Support Digital Executive to manage all relevant online platforms including website, e-DM, Facebook Fanpage, Instagram, Youtube and other paid medium
- Partner with external agency to create creative work including visual and content
- Support to following the Tiktok production on-site store location
- Support other ad-hoc tasks from other departments if necessary
- 3th or 4th year Student in University
- Keen on learning
- Good team player
- Style setter
- Time management and prioritization skill
- Attention to details
- Willingness to work extra hour or weekend
- Good communication skills (written and verbal) in both Vietnamese and English
- Good sense of aesthetic and creativity
Apply: please send your updated CV to email: email@example.com