KPMG Tuyển Dụng Admin Assistant (KPMG Delivery Center Vietnam - KDCV)
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Legal, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 156 countries and have 189,000 people working in member firms around the world.
In Vietnam, KPMG is one of the largest professional services firms, with over 1300 staff working from our offices in Ho Chi Minh City, Da Nang and Hanoi. We work with our colleagues across Asia and around the world to provide professional services for either international or domestic client.
- 13th month bonus and performance bonus;
- Health insurance, annual health check at a reputable clinic;
- 14 days of annual leave, birthdays, Christmas and other holidays in accordance with local laws;
- Flexible working policy, multinational working environment;
- Many career opportunities abroad; opportunity to be funded scholarships to train international professional certificates;
- Training programs at KPMG Business School help you develop your personal and professional competencies.
1. Audit support
a. Audit confirmation
- Support Audit team to create Audit Confirmations (“ACs”) form on ACRF system.
- Generate ACs via automated internal system and send soft copies to Audit Engagement Team
- Receive authorized hard copy ACs from Audit Client or Audit Engagement Team; search postal code and create postal online form and send AC to Addressees (“Responders”)
- Follow up statuses of Audit Confirmations and perform Chasing Calls to encourage ACs returned
- Receive replied hard copy ACs from Addressees (“Responders”) and upload into automated internal system
- Assemble and archive returned audit confirmations; then hand-over to audit team at close-out time
- Cooperate with Admin department, office receptionists, couriers to sending and receiving audit confirmation.
- Assist to classifying audit confirmation letters and delivering to in-charge.
- Receive phone calls and take notes/queries from callers to transfer to in-charge
- Get Audit team and other KDC team member feedback on AC process and ACRF system, work with KDC Manager and Innovation team to upgrade system annually.
b. eAudit close-out
- Send reminder to Audit team related to eAudit/KCW close-out, force close-out on system if the deadline is missed; Report any breach cases
- Perform Hard-copy files sealing
Other jobs assigned by the line manager
2. Risk management
- Search client background on provided database and Google based on information provided by Engagement team
- Perform more study on Client background under instructions of Managers
- Extract/prepare report and deliver it to Engagement team
3. Secretary work
- Assist on timesheet reminder, leave-late notification, order and manage stationeries
- Arrange team activities and team buildings
- Bachelor’s degree of English/Chinese/Japanese, Business Administration or equivalent qualifications is highly preferred.
- Competent and literate with the following packages: Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Good command of English and Vietnamese
- Details oriented and strong organizational, time management skills and effective communication skills
- Ability to work and perform under pressure with tight deadlines
- Smooth coordination within the function and other related functions of KPMG
- Enthusiastic, demonstrate “can do” and “team working” attitude with an ability to learn quickly
If your background meets these requirements, you will be in prime position to succeed at KPMG. Please send your CV to email Le, Linh Giang firstname.lastname@example.org with subject [KPMG] – KDC Assistant - Full name
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.