KPMG Tuyển Dụng Graphic Designer Full-time
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Legal, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 156 countries and have 189,000 people working in member firms around the world.
In Vietnam, KPMG is one of the largest professional services firms, with over 1300 staff working from our offices in Ho Chi Minh City, Da Nang and Hanoi. We work with our colleagues across Asia and around the world to provide professional services for either international or domestic client.
- Execute design for corporate brand identity
- Take care of all creative work for corporate marketing materials, web layouts, print ads, brochure, print work, newsletters, etc.
- Collaborate with internal clients to establish design and production expectation for project requests
- Provide day to day support and coordination of work designing, desktop publishers, production specialist.
- Proficient and fluent in the use of Adobe Creative suites (Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- 1 -2 years working experience as a graphic designer in multi-international/professional companies
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and direction
- Effective project management skills
- Ability to multi-tasks and show initiative toward meeting deadlines
- Good team player and should meet or exceed team goals knowledge of brand building
- Be creative and professional
- Have a good sense of graphics and colors; detail-oriented
- Have good communication skills, team spirit, and can-do attitude.
How to apply
If your background meets these requirements, you will be in prime position to succeed at KPMG. Please send your CV to email firstname.lastname@example.org with subject [KPMG] - Graphic Designer - Full name
Please be noted that only short-listed candidates will be notified.