KPMG Tuyển Dụng Information Technology Risk Consulting Intern Full-time
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Legal, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 156 countries and have 189,000 people working in member firms around the world.
In Vietnam, KPMG is one of the largest professional services firms, with over 1300 staff working from our offices in Ho Chi Minh City, Da Nang and Hanoi. We work with our colleagues across Asia and around the world to provide professional services for either international or domestic client.
As part of IT Advisory, Technology Risk provides assurance and advisory services to assist clients in identifying risks and establishing appropriate controls and security measures arising from the use of information systems and technology.
- Working as part of the IT Audit team to access technology issues, risks and providing advisory on risk mitigation.
- Assist in planning and executing the day-to-day activities of IT audit engagements for a variety of clients including system development, package implementation and/or platform reviews.
- Assist in Identifying and undertake testing procedures of IT general and application controls related to financial reporting applications and IT environments.
- Assist Senior in charge in fieldwork, including interview planning and documentation for client meetings for IT Advisory projects.
- Assist Manager in charge to work as part of the IT Advisory team to provide IT Advisory related services, including IT Project Management, Business System, Control services; Information System Governance & Performance Services; IT Internal Audit, Data and Analytic, Regulatory and Contract compliance, Information Security, Cyber Security.
- Senior Student or Fresh Graduate in Information Technology Managemet, Information Security or Cyber Security, Accounting & Auditing or any related majors.
- At least 3 - 6 months full-time internship.
- FA good team player, proactive with service oriented mind-set.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Vietnamese.
- Analytical and creative thinking.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Energy and passion to learn from others.
- Strong computer literacy.
- Practical past experience in IT security or business analysis or Accounting is a plus.
- Competitive Internship allowance, free parking fee.
- Full-time job opportunity after internship period.
- On the job training.
- Joining in soft and technical skill training courses from KBS system (KPMG Business School)
- Working in an international and active working environment.
How to apply
If your background meets these requirements, you will be in prime position to succeed at KPMG. Please send your CV to email firstname.lastname@example.org with subject [KPMG] - Information Technology Risk Intern - Full name
Location: Sunwah building, 115 Nguyen Hue, District 1, Ho Chi Minh city.