KPMG Tuyển Dụng Nhân SAP FI/CO Consultant Fresher (Fresh Graduate) Full-time
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Legal, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 156 countries and have 189,000 people working in member firms around the world.
In Vietnam, KPMG is one of the largest professional services firms, with over 1300 staff working from our offices in Ho Chi Minh City, Da Nang and Hanoi. We work with our colleagues across Asia and around the world to provide professional services for either international or domestic client.
- Support to facilitate project planning in detail aligning customer expectations, project scope, cost budgets and managing risks.
- Support to monitor multiple projects, identify risks and issues in advance and initiate appropriate corrective and preventive actions ensuring performance as per project goals.
- Manage external and internal stakeholders and assist the project teams to execute it effectively.
- Ensure compliance to various project management and monitoring processes within organization and ensure compliance to project management principles, processes and standards
- Guide the Customer Management to understand the SAP product, project, methodology and support in decision making during the project life cycle.
- Facilitate change management guiding both Customer and teams and initiating necessary support and resources.
- Help develop or evaluate the solutions proposed to various customers either during the project or during pre-sale process.
- Fresh graduates in Business Information System or Management Information Systems or Information Technology or Accounting & Auditing or any major related.
- FA good team player, proactive with service oriented mind-set.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Vietnamese.
- Analytical and creative thinking.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Energy and passion to learn from others.
- Strong computer literacy.
Why join us?
- We recognize potential, nurture talent and reward high performance with the competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits.
- Our career support and learning environment will enable you to explore a multitude of career paths and opportunities.
- We encourage our KPMG professionals to broaden their mindset – and skillset – through both short-term assignments and permanent international relocation options.
- You will also have opportunities to work and connect with talented colleagues from around the world.
- Ask people who already work for us what sets KPMG in Vietnam apart from other professional service firms and most will tell you the same thing: it's our open and friendly culture.
If your background meets these requirements, you will be in prime position to succeed at KPMG. Please send your CV to email email@example.com with subject [KPMG-0921] - SAP FICO Fresher - Full name
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Location: Keangnam Building, Pham Hung, Cau Giay, Ha Noi.