KPMG Tuyển Dụng Nhân Viên Tư Vấn Information Security (Fresh Graduate) Full-time
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Legal, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 156 countries and have 189,000 people working in member firms around the world.
In Vietnam, KPMG is one of the largest professional services firms, with over 1300 staff working from our offices in Ho Chi Minh City, Da Nang and Hanoi. We work with our colleagues across Asia and around the world to provide professional services for either international or domestic client.
- As part of IT Advisory, Technology Risk provides assurance and advisory services to assist clients in identifying risks and establishing appropriate controls and security measures arising from the use of information systems and technology.
- Working as part of the IT Audit team to access technology issues, risks and providing advisory on risk mitigation.
- Assist in planning and executing the day-to-day activities of IT audit engagements for a variety of clients including system development, package implementation and/or platform reviews.
- Identify and undertake testing procedures of IT general and application controls related to financial reporting applications and IT environments.
- Assist Senior in charge in fieldwork, including interview planning and documentation for client meetings for IT Advisory projects.
- Assist Manager in charge to work as part of the IT Advisory team to provide IT Advisory related services, including IT Project Management, Business System; Control services; Information System Governance & Performance Services; IT Internal Audit, Data and Analytic, Regulatory and Contract compliance.
- Fresh graduates in Business Information System or Management Information Systems or Information Technology or any related majors.
- FA good team player, proactive with service oriented mind-set.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Vietnamese.
- Analytical and creative thinking.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Energy and passion to learn from others.
- Strong computer literacy.
- Practical past experience in IT security or business analysis or Accounting is a plus.
Why join us?
- We recognize potential, nurture talent and reward high performance with the competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits.
- Our career support and learning environment will enable you to explore a multitude of career paths and opportunities.
- We encourage our KPMG professionals to broaden their mindset – and skillset – through both short-term assignments and permanent international relocation options.
- You will also have opportunities to work and connect with talented colleagues from around the world.
- Ask people who already work for us what sets KPMG in Vietnam apart from other professional service firms and most will tell you the same thing: it's our open and friendly culture.
If your background meets these requirements, you will be in prime position to succeed at KPMG. Please send your CV to email email@example.com with subject [KPMG-0921] - Information Security Consultant - Full name
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Location: Keangnam Building, Pham Hung, Cau Giay, Ha Noi.