KPMG Tuyển Dụng Thực Tập Sinh Learning And Development Full-time
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Legal, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 156 countries and have 189,000 people working in member firms around the world.
In Vietnam, KPMG is one of the largest professional services firms, with over 1300 staff working from our offices in Ho Chi Minh City, Da Nang and Hanoi. We work with our colleagues across Asia and around the world to provide professional services for either international or domestic client.
- Assist in Learning & Development activities.
- Keeps up-to-date of new developments in the HR field.
- Develop working knowledge of HR information databases and searchable resources.
- Keeps well – informed of Document retention requirements.
- Manage and Accurately Report Time and Expenses.
- Provide support during events and training
- Any extra duties the HR Manager/Senior Requires.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to effectively learn and acquire new knowledge and skills
- Openly share new ideas and information with other team members
- Detail oriented person
- Very good command of written and spoken English
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Power Point and email
Why join us?
- We recognize potential, nurture talent and reward high performance with the competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits.
- Our career support and learning environment will enable you to explore a multitude of career paths and opportunities.
- We encourage our KPMG professionals to broaden their mindset – and skillset – through both short-term assignments and permanent international relocation options.
- You will also have opportunities to work and connect with talented colleagues from around the world.
- Ask people who already work for us what sets KPMG in Vietnam apart from other professional service firms and most will tell you the same thing: it's our open and friendly culture.
- Full-time job opportunity after internship period
- Training opportunity
- Internship allowance, free parking fee
If your background meets these requirements, you will be in prime position to succeed at KPMG. Please send your CV to email email@example.com with subject [KPMG-092021] - L&D Intern - Full name
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.