KPMG Tuyển Dụng Thực Tập Sinh Talent Acquisition Full-time
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Legal, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 156 countries and have 189,000 people working in member firms around the world.
In Vietnam, KPMG is one of the largest professional services firms, with over 1300 staff working from our offices in Ho Chi Minh City, Da Nang and Hanoi. We work with our colleagues across Asia and around the world to provide professional services for either international or domestic client.
Job Title: Talent Acquisition Intern
- Execute job posting on various channels.
- Collect and screen curriculum vitae.
- Phone screening for particular vacancies.
- Conduct searching for required positions.
- Record HR information databases.
- Assist in internal people passion and employer branding activities for logistic preparation.
- Any extra duties the HR Manager/ Senior requires
- Excellent organizational and planning skills, ability to effectively learn and acquire new knowledge and skills.
- Love to work with people, having experiences in recruitment is a big plus.
- Openly share new ideas and information with other team members.
- Detail oriented person.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and e-mail.
- Full-time job opportunity after internship period
- Training opportunity
- Internship allowance, free parking fee
How to apply
If your background meets these requirements, you will be in prime position to succeed at KPMG. Please send your CV to email email@example.com with subject [KPMG] - Talent Acquisition Intern - Full name
Application must be sent by email and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.