MAZARS FRESH GRADUATE PROGRAM 2021
Mazars Vietnam is an international Audit, Accounting, Tax and Advisory services company present in Vietnam since 1994. We focus on providing value-added financial consulting services which aim at creating a strong competitive advantage for our clients in a rapidly changing environment with now more than 200 employees. Mazars is now ranked in the top auditing firms and the leading firms for the accounting outsourcing service sector in Vietnam.
- Develop a deep understanding of the Mazars’ audit approach, methodology & tools
- Perform analytical review of the financial statements and accounts
- Review clients’ accounting and operating procedures and systems of internal control
- Conduct audit procedures and collect adequate documentation to support the audit opinion
- Identify accounting and auditing issues, conduct research to solve issues that arise
- Contribute to the preparation and review of audit reports
- Provide recommendations for improved controls and enhanced business efficiency
- Establish professional working relationships with clients
- Contribute actively to all activities of the audit department
JOB REQUIREMENT: Candidates for the position of Audit Assistant need to fulfill the following criteria:
- Relevant University Degree (eg: Auditing, Accounting, Finance, Economics, Commerce)
- Fluent English
- Honest and highly committed
- Self-motivated, proactive, positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Well-organized to meet deadlines and effectively manage multiple tasks
- Good ability to work under high pressure
- Strong sense of ethics and confidentiality
WHAT’S ON OFFER?
- Excellent training program and practical working experience.
- Genuine work / life balance,
- International experience;
- Remuneration package will commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
Application deadline: by 12.00 noon, 09 June, 2021