MCKINSEY CONSULTING FELLOWSHIP PROGRAM 2021
The Consulting Fellowship Program (CFP) is an exclusive workshop with capability building and mentorship designed to prepare final-year students, fresh graduates, and early working professionals for a management consulting career.
What CFP offers
#1 international consulting workshop for young talents across Southeast Asia & Sri Lanka in Bangkok, Jakarta, Colombo, Hanoi and HCMC
- Unparalleled opportunity to sharpen your problem solving and communication skills
- Unique chance to receive interview coaching from McKinsey consultants
What it means for you
- Inspiring program focuses on capability building and mentorship
- Gain real life knowledge and tailored guidance from experienced consultants
- Final year students working towards bachelor or master degrees, graduating in 2021 or 2022
- Fresh graduates or have less than two years of work experience after completing your undergraduate degree
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing – in English and the local office language(s)
- Enthusiasm and general interest in business and/or management consulting
Please note: We will be having an info session on 25 June 2021 to share further details about the CFP program and answer any questions you might have. All registered candidates will be invited for this session. Stay tuned!