Prudential Việt Nam Tuyển Dụng Thực Tập Sinh Content Full-time
Established in London in 1848, Prudential plc is one of the world’s leading retail financial service groups providing life insurance, financial services and asset management products across the United Kingdom, the United States and Asia for over 165 years. Today, Prudential has over 23 million customers worldwide and £457 billion of funds under management (as at 30 June 2014).
- Build community interest and momentum through Facebook, Tiktok, Youtube, Instagram, and other social media channels by posting updates, engaging conversations and discussions, and increasing the number of followers
- Monitor, track and share insights into community audiences and online conversations
- Participate in building social media content to actively engage targeted communities
- Research the social media landscape for successful approaches to social media
- Explore new online and social media tools and implement best practices.
- Commit to work full time for 6 months
- Study or graduate from the following majors: marketing, communication, business administration, or equivalent majors.
- Have solid knowledge, passion, and strong interests in social channels (Facebook, Tiktok, Instagram,..)
- (Intern/social activities) experience with marketing roles is a plus
- Strong communication and tasks management skills
- Proactive, careful, trend lovers
- Commit to work full-time for 6 months
- Attractive allowance (7.000.000 VND)
- 1 paid leave day per month
- Experience in professional, supportive and dynamic environment of Top Vietnam Best Places To Work
Working Location: Saigon Trade Center, 37 Ton Duc Thang, District 1, HCMC.
Working Time: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
If you are interested in this position, please send your updated CV and Facebook/Tiktok/Youtube/Instagram links (NOT compulsory) to email firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com with email subject [Prudential - 2021] Content Intern - Full Name.
All information provided will be kept confidential.
Please kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.