Publicis Groupe Tuyển Dụng Data Analyst Trainee (Full-time)
Digitas is a highly caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to bring to life bold, technology and data ideas for the world’s leading brands. We believe that data should never exist in a vacuum; instead, it should be put to work to bring the best ideas and stories to our clients.
As an Analyst, you’ll lay the groundwork and contribute to day-to-day reporting needs for client marketing efforts. You’ll work on brand campaigns, acquisition campaigns, site optimization, and/or online testing strategy. Up for it? Read on.
What you’ll do:
- Keeping a pulse on day-to-day performance data, including display media, site, search, email, and/or social campaigns
- Working in a variety of reporting systems and databases for the creation of recurring reports and dashboards Identifying nuances in data to optimize our clients’ business
- Supporting marketing initiatives across project and campaign lifecycles, including measurement plans, primary and secondary research, and performance reporting
- Partner with various stakeholders to deliver the above (Creative, Experience, Content, Media, Technology)
Great candidates often have:
- 6m - 1 year of relevant work experience An analytical mind, able to make and present recommendations using various research sources, tools and analytics techniques
- Familiarity with Excel and/or other data analysis tools such as SQL/Google Data Studio/ PowerBI/Python a plus
- Good communication and presentation skills – you’re articulate, straightforward and engaging
- Passion to discover untapped opportunities for our clients to elevate their business
- A general understanding of the media landscape and its metrics
- Efficient data-driven approach to data related challenges
If you find yourself a great fit for the role, please send your CV to email@example.com // Title: [Publicis Groupe - Digitas] Data Analyst Trainee - Full Name