PwC Tuyển Dụng Forensic Consulting – Forensic Technology Solutions – Associate Full-time
With offices in 158 countries and more than 236,000 people, we are among the leading professional services networks in the world. We help organisations and individuals create the value they’re looking for, by delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. We established offices in Hanoi and HCMC in 1994. Our team of more than 1000 local and expatriate staff has a thorough understanding of the business environment in Vietnam and a wide knowledge of policies and procedures covering investment, tax, legal, accounting and consulting matters throughout Vietnam. We also have a law company, licensed by the Ministry of Justice with a head office in Ho Chi Minh City and a branch office in Hanoi.
Position: Forensic Consulting – Forensic Technology Solutions – Associate
Location: Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh
Line of Service: Advisory
Specialism: Forensic Technology
Management Level: Associate
Job Description & Summary
Associates in the Forensic Technology Solutions team have experience of helping clients in crisis. They apply cutting edge techniques to solve complex problems and apply smart data-driven solutions to our client’s issues. A part of our team, you could be detecting accounting and financial irregularities, fraud, employee misconduct, or working on litigations and regulatory matters.
Our Forensic Technology Solutions team specializes in forensically capturing and understanding huge volumes of unstructured data such as emails, Office documents and instant chat messages which can be collected from computers, servers, the cloud and smartphones or tablets. Answering questions like Who spoke to whom? How well did these people know each other? What did a person know and when?
As part of the role, the Associate will have extensive opportunity to interact with expatriates, senior management and market leading lawyers on top business priorities and industrial trends.
What you’ll get up to
- Assist the team in forensically capturing and processing data across the whole engagement lifecycle, including identification, scoping, collection, analysis and productions.
- Assist with evidence and computer forensic lab management.
- Involve in preparing and coordinating field assignments, including interacting with clients, IT functions, in-house counsels, lawyers and other stakeholders, to obtain relevant evidence and information.
- Work with advanced software to analyze, filter and visualize structured and unstructured data to understand large datasets and find anomalies, trends and evidence.
- Draft parts of client deliverable reports and presentations, as well as our Computer Forensics Standard Operating Procedures, to explain the forensic data capturing and analysis process.
- Remaining abreast of the latest developments affecting our work and researching and testing new tools, techniques.
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor or equivalent in a STEM related subject (Science / Technology / Engineering / Mathematics) and demonstrate a passion for a career in technology and how organizations use it.
- Technically minded with good understanding of networks, operating systems and hardware components that make up a device (e.g. personal computer and laptop).
- Good written and verbal English, including the ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical persons.
- A self-learner, self-starter, pro-active approach to work.
- Works effectively under pressure.
- Strong attention-to-detail, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Strong IT skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and G-suite).
Desirable but not essential
- The desire, commitment and ability to become professionally qualified through appropriate technology-related certifications or professional bodies.
- Experience with various forensic software (Relativity, Nuix, Brainspace or Intella) and hardware (Falcon), as well as active knowledge of at least one of them.
- Knowledge and experience with a data query or programming language (SQL, C#, VBA or Python).
- Understanding and appreciation of evidence and evidential/forensic procedures.
- A natural curiosity to identify, investigate and explain irregularities/discrepancies and trends/patterns, and to solve complex problems.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Flexibility/ability and desire to travel, as it can be a required element of the position. Many forensic engagements may occur with little advance notice and are of indeterminate duration, requiring significant flexibility on behalf of our clients.