Shopee Tuyển Dụng Business Development - Incubation
Shopee is the leading e-commerce platform in Southeast Asia and Taiwan.
Launched in 2015, it is a platform tailored for the region, providing customers with an easy, secure and fast online shopping experience through strong payment and fulfillment support.
We believe online shopping should be accessible, easy and enjoyable. This is the vision Shopee aspires to deliver on the platform, every single day.
The Business Development and Partnerships teams at Shopee are dynamic and energetic. The teams are always looking to acquire business opportunities to drive Shopee to be the No. 1 e-commerce platform in Southeast Asia and Taiwan. The aim of the Business Development and Partnership teams is to provide Shopee’s buyers with a wide variety of product listings at the best prices. Browse our Business Development and Partnerships team openings to see how you can make an impact with us.
- Negotiate and promote co-operations with partners (sellers), ensuring Customer to Customer or Business to Customer seller base development of categories of Shopee.
- Establish contact and conducting sales meetings with key decision-makers to convince them to join Shopee marketplace.
- Conduct necessary follow-up to ensure sales process completion until the seller is live.
- Provide market insights from sellers' perspective, including understanding products, sellers, market & competitor dynamics.
- Develop online merchandising and promotion proposals to achieve sales targets.
- Prospect leads and identifying key business partners for Shopee platform.
- Track, care and evaluate activities of the partners (sellers).
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Line Manager.
- At least 1 year of working experience in e-commerce
- Good communication, negotiable skill (to work with internal and external stakeholders)
- Able to plan and work with numbers (using Excel, Pivot Table)
- Experienced in sales or key account management.
- Logical thinking and strong problem-solving skills.
- Result-driven attitude and eagerness to adapt with the dynamic sales environment of e-commerce.
- Having experience in Home Care sector/ FMCG is a plus