TBWA Group Vietnam Tuyển Dụng PR Account Intern (Remote Working)
We are not a traditional ad agency network —we are a radically open creative collective. We look at what everyone else is doing and strive to do something completely new. Completely ownable. We live and breathe Disruption, and for more than two decades that's been the secret to our clients' unprecedented success.
Please visit our website www.tbwa.com.vn for more information.
- Support the PR team’s members to conduct research, analysis, and extraction of insights for client deliverables.
- Identify and track new communications trend and tactic
- Research and analyze targeted marked (Such as dairy market, beverage market, etc.)
- Provide continuous engagement and support for client accounts during execution
- Manage relationships across internal teams, partners, and third-party agencies to make sure goals and vision are aligned
- Monitor and benchmark communications activities of other brands
- Analyze outcomes and create reports summarizing results. Present findings to the client.
- Develop communication content such as press releases, advertorial, editorial, etc.
- Oversee editorial calendars and edit day-to-day content for clients
- Manage blogger/influencer-client relationships, including planning, negotiations, and execution.
- The unpaid internship
- Creativity, teamwork, and strategic integrated thinking are key skills for this role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are crucial, as is a deep knowledge of and passion for culture and the advertising, media, and marketing agency world.
- Develop and refine skills
- Gain valuable work experience from professional mentors
- Professional, young, and dynamic advertising environment
Note: We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.