Lĩnh vực Mentoring
Giới thiệu bản thân
Graduated from a local university with quite a "low-profile" CV, I have managed to be a senior strategy consultant in the Deals Strategy team in the past 3 years at PwC Vietnam. The past 3 years at PwC has been a long journey of learning and discovery to evolve from a fresh graduate to a firm candidate in the labour market.
I can help you to prepare technical skills, social knowledge and other necessary skills such as English, Problem Solving, Critical Thinking, Excel, ... and Culture-fit to seize your dream.
I don't want to lose small, I want to win big. So stop dreaming and work hard.
Kinh nghiệm làm việc
Digital Transformation Business Analyst
Work closely with the management to adopt technology in the company's operation (internally and externally).
- Develop and drive the company’s overall digital transformation strategy and roadmap
- Assist with the development of new fit-for-purpose digital solutions to improve operational efficiency and improve service level07/2021 - Hiện tại
Strategy Consultant leads a module within a typical 3-4-module project. Day-to-day work requires leading 1-2 assistants and delivering complete business cases for CEO decisions.
- Analyze market penetration context tailored for each client (e.g. market structure, value chain, level of maturity, growth drivers, market competitiveness, etc.)
- Build market models using various methodologies to quantitatively assess the market (e.g. size, growth prospect, etc.)
- Provide CDD and review target’s business models for M&A decision
- Derive synergies and integrated business strategies regarding M&A targets
- Lead/manage interns and juniors, as well as deliver on-the-spot training09/2018 - 07/2021
Quá trình học tập
Da Nang University of Economics
GPA 3.4/4.009/2014 - 04/2018
Kỹ năng & chứng chỉ
Financial Modelling & Market Sizing
Data Analytics - Power BI, Python
Presentation - Advanced PowerPoint
Story telling - How to make others buy your ideas