Lĩnh vực cố vấn
Định hướng nghề nghiệp: Supply Chain
Giới thiệu bản thân
A professional in Supply Chain Management and a simple guy who has an interest in Sustainable development.
His life motto is “Choose to make differences”.
Kinh nghiệm làm việc
Planning Team Lead
* Returnable packaging materials planning: manage the returnable assets pool in terms of quality and quantity in order to fulfill customer demand against minimum cost and CAPEX investment
- asset management: management of empties (bottles, crates, kegs, pallets) logistical flows among customers, 3rd party logistics provider, and Heineken breweries;
- capacity planning: in charge of CAPEX investment up to 20M USD annually.
- operational planning: assess demand to coordinate with MPS planner to maintain RPM availability for production, including create a call-off plan with suppliers and return plan with sales team.
- improvement project: lead improvement activities with all stakeholders (customers, distributors, MOFT, commercials, finance, breweries team) to drive RPM optimization;
* ERP Functional Logistics Lead: responsible for end-2-end system processes for Customer Service & Logistics Department.
- in charge of overall CS&L process in JDE, define the gap and make change management;
- define interface needs of other systems with JDE (FurturMaster, Customer Portal)
- define all relevant reports in ERP & BI tool
- own change management for master data, new system, and a new way of working.
- conduct key-user and end-user training01/2019 - Hiện tại
Supply Chain Management Trainee 2017
* Production planner (Aug 2018 - Nov 2018)
- In charge of all production planning activities in Vung Tau Brewery (Production Detail Scheduling and Material Requirement Planning)
* Customer service team (Jan 2018 - Jul 2018): Order to Cash project
- Re-design OtC process from traditional to efficient digital process including order receiving, order fulfillment & scheduled, truckload optimization, invoicing & credit management and reporting.
- Coordinate with the regional IT supplier to develop a new OtC online web-based portal, including working on all logic that covers business requirements, enhancing the user interface, and master data management.
- Deploy Portal to end users (distributors, customer service team, warehouse & transportation team, carriers, and gate security) by training, coaching, and troubleshooting;
* Transportation project (Oct 2017 - Sep 2018): LSP Management, Transportation Plan, and Cost Control.
- Generate weekly transportation plan to meet customer service requirement at minimum cost.
- Work closely with carriers to ensure truck availability, monitor variation and adjust accordingly.
- Build and maintain monthly Transportation Cost Model to identify the loss of the actual cost and the ideal stage, then make the action plan and follow up with improvement teams.
- Build LSP Mangement roadmap 2018 - 2021;
* RPM Planner (Mar 2017 - Aug 2017)
- Be responsible for optimizing circulation of bottle product in order to ensure RPM availability for daily production and reduce annual RPM CAPEX investment.03/2017 - 12/2018
Inside Sales Support
Report to Senior Sales Manager, act as an in-house sales supporting Field sales
- Receive rate request from existing customers and work internally to prepare Quotation.
- Follow-up on each quote in cooperation with the Sales team
- Qualify new customers and opportunities receiving from regional and other CEVA offices.
- Support the Field Sales in maintaining the sale lead, making presentation and quarterly business reviews with key customers.
- Liaise with customer, sales, and operations.06/2016 - 12/2016
Quá trình học tập
Foreign Trade University
Hoạt động ngoại khóa
YSEALI Academic Fellowships - USA