Nguyễn Phúc Định
SAP SuccessFactors Consultant/Solutions Presales/Business Analyst tại CMC Ciber
Giới thiệu bản thân
Dinh is a result-oriented, eager-to-learn, accountable, resilient, workaholic Digital Transformation Consultant in Human Capital Management, who has a good grasp of both the Technology and Human Resources domain.
He possesses a wide range of vital skills for his career, including Soft Skills (Sales/Presales/Presentation/Pitching; Networking; HR Consulting) & Technical Skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SAP SuccessFactors, SAP Enable Now, Microsoft Visio, Jira, PowerBI,
Kinh nghiệm làm việc
SAP SuccessFactors Consultant/Solutions Presales/Business Analyst
- Implementation Consultant:
・Specialize in Employee Central module; Domain: Human Capital Management/HRIS.
・Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions; identify, interpret, validate and document customer requirements
・Facilitate workshops to collect business requirements
・Map client business requirements, processes and objectives; develops necessary product modifications to satisfy clients' needs.
・Identify gaps, issues, perform Fit&Gap Analysis and work around solutions.
・Handle changes or emergency transports as needed for high priority issues.
・Prepare Business Blueprint & Functional Designs.
・Design the workflows visibly by Microsoft Visio
・Configure and customize the system.
・Write test scenarios, test cases, execute system test, integration test & user guide.
・Proactively identify and propose business process and/or system enhancements.
・Conduct the technical training for key-users and end-users during/post Go-live.
- Presales consultant:
・Prepare and deliver value-based SAP SuccessFactors demonstrations/presentations to end-users and senior management up to the executive level.
・Participate in demo system design and planning.
・Develop close relationships with sales teams in order to promote effective sales methodologies.02/2021 - Hiện tại
*) Client Business Development
• Targeted clients: Information Technology, Fintech, Tech Startup companies
• Research the local market to identify and qualify potential business opportunities.
• Approach and sell the service to both local and global clients thanks to many sources including LinkedIn, Bullhorn- Internal Database, Recruitment Platforms (Vietnamworks, CareerBuilders), Career Fair, Referral by conducting a cold call and meetings.
• Work with global client companies, find out about their business, their culture, their current and future recruitment needs, and to develop a loyal business relationship with them
• Provide market trend, talent mapping through market research and salary guide.
• Develop and implement short and long-term recruitment campaigns as well as deliver service, quality, and results
*) Talent Acquisition
• Leading a large number of headhunting projects of the expert/senior-level/management-level expatriate candidates from the tech hubs (the USA, South Korea, India, China,...)
• Use persuasive ability to sell the job to the candidates and the candidates to the clients
• Be involved in salary package negotiation, communicate all requirements of the job to the applicants
• Interview candidates within corporate guidelines, assess their skills and experience, career goals and suitability for different roles to establish strengths, skills, and requirements.
• Provide face-to-face pre-interview advice, career advice to all candidates
• Follow up the candidates' selection process to ensure the offer for candidates, negotiate with clients on remuneration packages, and also all placements to ensure retention of fee.
• Develop and maintain good relationships with candidates to ensure loyalty04/2019 - 05/2020
Quá trình học tập
Foreign Trade University
International Business Management
Degree Classification: Excellent
GPA: 3.61/4.009/2014 - 07/2019
Full Erasmus + Scholarship for International Stude09/2017 - 06/2018
Hoạt động ngoại khóa
Traditional Classic Music Club - Foreign Trade University
• Lead a club of about 80 members ranging from the Organization department to the Singing/Dancing Department.
• Participate in weekly/monthly/semester meetings with members to review the internal as well as external activities and results.
• Initiate and drive members activities align with organization strategies.
• Enhance club’s brand image and conduct the recruitment.
Significant Events: “Stories” Concert 2017, Recruitment: The Face 2016, FTU Karaoke Open Championship Competition 2015
Grew up the number of members from 40 to 80 in 201601/2015 - 03/2017
Tên giải thưởng
Top 8 of Business Journey 2017 Competition05/2017
The most outstanding student of Foreign Trade University in 201701/2017
Kỹ năng & chứng chỉ
IELTS (International English Language Testing System)