Mai Lê Phương Nam
Business Development cum Project Lead tại Glints Corporation
Lĩnh vực cố vấn
Giới thiệu bản thân
Welcome to my world! My name is Nam (Mike), specialized in Business Development/Brand Development for MNCs with highly adaptable skills and exceptional English fluency, combined with Western pro-active mindset. Full-time Business Developer, Part-time English Teacher/Career & Daily Consultant/Cinema-photography.
Treat me as your friend
Kinh nghiệm làm việc
Business Development cum Project Lead
- Successfully guiding projects to a new profound goal & insights for the corporation development
- Fastest ramp-up time performer to adapt with the new job.
- Best BD of the Month05/2020 - Hiện tại
Account Manager - Thermal Media Division
Ricoh01/2020 - 04/2020
International Sales Executive
Huỳnh Gia Agriculture JSC - HGA
- Brought nearly $1 Million Gross Revenue within a Quota
- Landed 2 high-caliber contracts whilst attending Hong Kong International Fair 2019
- Account Managing over 1000 international clients from varied regions across a year.01/2019 - 01/2020
Yola English Institute
- Best Educational Assistant (EA) for Teaching/Guiding/Managing for multiple months
- Most beloved EA rated by students/teachers07/2017 - 05/2019
Operation & Logistics Specialist - Internship
Global Logistics & Express - GELVN01/2019 - 04/2019
Sports & Events Instructor - Contract Role
Inspire Educamp12/2018 - 01/2019
Quá trình học tập
Tôn Đức Thắng University
International Business07/2015 - 09/2019
Hoạt động ngoại khóa
International Volunteer Team - IVT (Tôn Đức Thắng University)
Division Team Leader - Logistics Department
(One of the International Volunteer Team members awarded a certificate of merit for contributing to the development of TDTU.)
- Specialized in teaching and exchanging information,culture with international professors and students.
- Worked as leader being responsible for varieties of members, projects, activities, etc. to ensure the optimal achievement goals.
- Acted as MC for cultural exchanging ceremonies.
- Worked with foreign professors and co-workers, co-established multiple projects requested from Deans to build professional & social relationship for the upcoming long-term business agreements.
- Handled tour-guiding responsibilities in both urban & suburb areas.08/2016 - 09/2019
Vietnamese Students’ Association (Class level)
- Created and organized activities
- Maintained and improved the progression of class achievements
- Participated in the essential meetings for brainstorming & negotiating plans for the betterment of class level contributed to the university organization.
- Monthly reported news & processes to the head throughout multiple activities within that period of time.07/2015 - 09/2019
International Business Club
- Organized marketing plans & social influence for promoting the club via social media & daily forms of promotion.
- Contributed in organizational structures in multiple fundamental fields to ascend the positive impact & development of the club.
- Researched about Import-Export methods, Logistics, Supply Chain Management, etc.
- Organized all activities related to major.07/2015 - 09/2019
Tên giải thưởng
One of the International Volunteer Team members awarded a certificate of merit for contributing to the development of TDTU
This award was presented during my days at the team, for successfully establishing long-term business relationship with international colleges/universities on behalf of my Dean & President at TDTU
Awarded with English top ranking - TOEIC
Kỹ năng & chứng chỉ
Critical Thinking - Multi Dimension