Ngô Hữu Thành
TALENT ENGAGEMENT EXECUTIVE tại BRITISH AMERICAN TOBACCO
Lĩnh vực cố vấn
Định hướng nghề nghiệp: Nhân sự
Giới thiệu bản thân
A self-motivated and performance driven individual with more than 3-year experiences subjected to Talent Branding, Talent Acquisition & Learning Development in FMCG industry. Seeking a professional and challenging environment to accelerate skill-sets of project management, strategic thinking and stakeholder engagement to become a value added partner of business regarding people aspect and future fit talents building.
Kinh nghiệm làm việc
TALENT ENGAGEMENT EXECUTIVE
BRITISH AMERICAN TOBACCO
1. Learning & Development:
Build Functional and Leadership Behaviors for future fit capabilities.
• Develop learning culture goals which encourages individual and organizational learning and identifies potential strategies to embed learning and development into the culture of the organization.
• Demonstrates sound understanding and can educate others about Functional and leadership L&D agenda, systems and tools.
• Analyses the value and impact of learning by using metrics & data analyst that are meaningful to business.
• Benchmarks best practices in learning and development initiatives and use those findings to enhance L&D portfolio.
• Effective execution of Functional and Leadership L&D agenda in business unit/function.
2. Talent Branding & Employer Value Propositioning (EVP)
Devise and implement Talent Branding strategy through social media channels (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram) to increase brand awareness and attract targeted talents for recruitment pool.
- Generate insights from talent landscape research and internal brand health check to set the foundation for talent brand strategy short-term and long-term.
- Maximize opportunities for BAT’s employer brand exposure through multiple offline channels: university career talk, business cases competition, leadership series, competitions.
- Generate content for both internal & external communication aligned with Global Talent Brand Toolkit & Guideline.
Ensure the organization attracts and on-boards the best diverse talent to develop the next generation of leaders.
- Drive effective direct recruitment and build sustainable talent pooling for non-management level nationwide including back office, field forces & factories.
- Plan and execute onboarding process & employee documents.
- Build Global Graduate Programme Vietnam as top of mind for top university students in Vietnam.
4. Internal Projects
- Lead two big projects: Coaching Culture (1 year) & BAT Awards 2018 (4 months)03/2017 - Hiện tại
Quá trình học tập
Foreign Trade University
Hoạt động ngoại khóa
Organizing Committee of ICHANGE SUMMER CAMP 2015 - ICHANGE SUMMER CAMP 2016 (A camp for high school students in Ho Chi Minh City with the aim of creating a global environment with different cultures from more than 12 Interns all over the world)
- In charge of creating contents for 6-month project for 120 high school students and 12 interns from other countries.
-Create master plans, contents for offline events.
-Recruit and work with external stakeholders: supporters, ambassadors, partners.
-Work with Interns to brainstorm and organize events.
-Work with marketing function to create marketing campaigns.
-Balance budget and find suitable sources of logistic.
* Marketing Manager of WINTER X (A project for high school students in Ho Chi Minh City which creates a global environment with more than 10 Interns from different countries with the aim of improving soft skills for Vietnamese Youth so that they can lead their own world).
- Run long term marketing strategy for project.
- Market research to find right insight as well as targeted markets.
- Manage fanpage, build long term seeding plan, run campaigns to attract more attentions, answer questions of fanpage.
- Run offline events in high schools (set booths and class talks) to promote for project.
- Decorate POSM for fanpage: leaflet, standee, posters.
* Coordinator of YOUTH TO BUSINESS FORUM 2015 (Where youth and business meet to switch ideas into actions that impact Vietnam with participants of more than 500 students and top 30 business in Vietnam)
* Organizing committee of IMPact 2016 (A healthy project support SDGs about Health in creating awareness for Vietnamese Youth to take action with participants of 30 students from Ho Chi Minh city and Interns from other countries)
Youth Union of Foreign Trade University
FTU’S DAY 20 CRUSH(A Traditional day of Foreign Trade University)
Producer for opening performance (Create content, manage schedule of performers, produce music, manage logistics,..).
FRESHMAN‘S DAY SOLAR BURST
Technical assistant and graphic designer (Create POSM, manage technical system).
FTU‘S TRADITIONAL CAMP
Technical assistant and graphic designer (Create POSM, make videos, manage technical system).
FTU’SGREEN (A project about environment for all university students in Ho Chi Minh city)
Project manager (Create content for the contest, follow contestants (up to 30 teams from all universities in Ho Chi Minh city and sponsorship by Nokia up to 100 millions VND).
OFFLINE K53, OFFLINE K54 (A project to welcome freshmen of my university)
Event Organizer ( In charge of creating content for the on site events with participants of 500 students as well as content for fanpage).
FTU’S DAY 2015–THE MOMENTUM
Producer of flashmob performance with participants of more than 100 students.
Youth Sustainable Development
Head Of Marketing
Be the representative for KNCU WORKCAMP OF UNESCO (A 2-week workcamp of Unesco in Jeju Korea with participants of 20 global volunteers from 6 countries in all over the world to exchange cultures and do multiple of works to help local people).