Giới thiệu bản thân
Kinh nghiệm làm việc
Chief Executive Officer
- Built, trained, managed and developed a team of 100+ part-time instructors and 20 full-time staffs in 4 departments: Sales, Marketing, Operation & Product.
- Established high standard of every classes through rigorous quality control process, satisfying 95%
customers and achieving the retention rate of 70% and the referral rate of 60%.
- Attained market leader position for GMAT and GRE courses with over 70% of market share of Northern Vietnam and largest allumni community, won 2nd position for CFA courses with pass rate of over 80%, built a community of IELTS students with hundreds of 7.0+, and successfully penetrated the GMAT and GRE market in Ho Chi Minh City with around 30 new students each month.
- Ensured the financial goal of the company: a revenue growth rate of 20% each year (final figure was
$300,000 at the end of 2019) and a profit margin ranging from 15% to 20%.01/2019 - Hiện tại
Co-founder & IELTS - GMAT Course Manager
- Researched, built and frequently updated core materials (Coursebooks, Workbooks, Teacher Guide) for IELTS and GMAT courses, based on popular learning theories, specific nature of Vietnamese learners,
and authentic learning sources of each test.
- Recruited and trained 60+ part-time teachers and 5 full-time teachers.
- Taught at least 1 class each day, including Saturday and Sunday, for 2.5 years, accumulating around
1,000+ hours of teaching experience for each course.
- Supported learners with tutor sessions and personal guidances and successfully trained 60+ students with
IELTS score of 7.0+ and 50+ students with GMAT score of 650+.
- Conducted quality control weekly by observing teachers’ performance in classes, receiving direct
feedbacks from students, and suggesting ways for teachers to improve teaching efficiency.
- Worked closely with ILIAT CEO to support the Business department with various activities like hosting English events, creating learning communities, or writing English journals.01/2016 - 12/2018
Quá trình học tập
FOREIGN TRADE UNIVERSITY
Bachelor of Economics
Degree Classification: Good08/2012 - 08/2016
Hoạt động ngoại khóa
Thu Quan Doanh Nhan Hanoi
- Prepared neccessary facilities for GMAT classes like handouts or projectors.
- Assisted instructors in helping students with slower speed in classes.
- Hosted bonding activities for classes and carried 1-1 interview with students for class feedbacks.01/2015 - 01/2016
Part-time staff & translator
- Wrote multiple articles that brief the content of about 50 non-fiction books.
- Translated the book “Confessions of an Advertising Man” (David Ogilvy) into Vietnamese.01/2015 - 12/2015
Co-founder & Teacher
- Founded SuperMaths FTU, a class on revising Math-related subjects for mid-term and final tests for
Foreign Trade University students.
- Developed and delivered an effective learning method for over 1,000 students, with 80% of them
scoring A score in their final exams after about 10 hours learning.01/2013 - 12/2014