Ngô Nhật Minh
Senior Business Analyst tại XAct Solutions
Lĩnh vực cố vấn
Giới thiệu bản thân
Having lived in Vietnam, Japan, Poland, UK and Australia, Minh is a Senior Business Analyst in XAct Solutions Hanoi Office with significant experience in Supply Chain Planning from Strategy to Implementation, with expertise in Retail & Distribution.
https://www.linkedin.com/in/minhngo95/ for full details.
Kinh nghiệm làm việc
Senior Business Analyst
- Design/Implement Cross Function Collaboration for a FMCG Master Distributor to help the client turnaround the sales performance and reduce the logistics cost, while building the capability readiness for S&OP.
- Play an active role in business development by creating proposal documents and building relationships with the prospective clients.
- Business Improvement Program for a large modern trade grocery retailer which resulted in 25% reduction in annual shrinkage cost.
- Reverse Location Analysis for a leading Australian Property Trust to reduce cost to serve by 5-10%.
- Reverse Location Analysis for a leading Australian Real Estate Platform to reduce cost to serve by 5-10%.
- Logistics network assessment for a large modern trade retailer to identify 15% logistics cost reduction & service improvement opportunities.
- Operational Excellence for a FMCG master distributor to design process & tools for Replenishment & Demand Planning, improve Supply Chain Planning Process and model Logistics Cost.12/2019 - Hiện tại
Summer Strategy Analyst
Engaged in an Operational Excellence program to identify 10% improvement opportunities in On Time Performance of flights and 50% reduction of number of delayed flights associated with passenger’s experience by improving the operations of boarding procedure.06/2018 - 08/2018
Weave Services Limited
Engaged in replenishment improvement program with a leading footwear retailer in Vietnam which resulted in +21% YOY Sales Increase.05/2017 - 08/2017
PwC Consulting SEA
Conducted supplier evaluation program for a global automotive company (~180 vendors) and defined a new model to categorize suppliers based on spending and risk rating11/2016 - 02/2017
Quá trình học tập
University of Southampton
Master in Supply Chain Management and Logistics
First Class Honours09/2017 - 09/2018
Hoạt động ngoại khóa
• Advised a former FTSE 250 client in construction industry to improve their communication methods in workplace
• Led a team of 4 by structuring the project scope and delegating the tasks while overseeing the final output
• Conducted site visit and interviewed key stakeholders to understand the issues
• Synthesized information & data and presented recommendations to the senior management team02/2018 - 02/2018